Sunday, March 26, 2006

How to be seriously bad-ass: Get a Fucking Haircut You Hippy Edition.

It strikes me that it's been nearly a week since my last post about how to be seriously bad-ass. That being the case I better put up another entry before you guys all become pussies and force me to punch you in the throat. So this time the topic we're discussing is haircuts. There are only two acceptable haircuts for a person (male or female) that is truly bad-ass. The first is the shaved head:

Ko-motherfuckin'-jak, bitch!


The other one is the cowboy hat:


I'm so bad-ass I scare myself


Nothing else is acceptable for the person who is serious about being seriously bad-ass. Here's a quick little primer for you all:



Bad-ass:

Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!




Not bad-ass:

My life is a dark abyss....




Bad-ass:

It's time to switch to whiskey, we've been drinkin' beer all night.




Not bad-ass:

Do you want to hear my poem?




Bad-ass:

Just click on the picture and watch the video.




Not bad-ass:

Can someone punch me in the face please?


Do you get it or do I need to explain it again?

-CK

11:36 PM | Home | Link | 3 Comments |

................................





No animals were intentionally harmed in the production of this blog