Thursday, March 30, 2006

Iris Evans is a strange, strange woman.

Today I took a moment from my day to listen to Iris Evans' announcement about health care policy. On this forum I'm not going to go into what I thought about the Klein government's health policy. I just wanted to comment on Iris Evans herself.

More particularly I wanted to comment on one thing she said.

I can't remember the context right now but for some reason she noted that her "favorite" aspect of the Albertan medical system was children's mental health (her exact words were "...and my favorite, children's mental health". Children's mental health is her "favorite"? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

How does one come to love mental health care for kids? Iris Evans is a strange, strange lady.

-CK

8:49 PM | Home | Link | 0 Comments |

................................





No animals were intentionally harmed in the production of this blog