Sunday, April 09, 2006

The best product ever.


Today I saw an commercial that advertised the best product of all time! The bible on DVD!!! Seventy two hours of scriptural recitation. That's an entire long weekend of fun for everyone! That's a whole lot of Jesus for less than $25.

I know what I want for Christmas!

This is the best thing since that whole free Lamb of God video thing (which, in case you were wondering, I did order).

-CK

P.S. I really should watch TV more often. Tonight I also saw the best series of commercials. The first was one for an employment agency, which was followed by a commercial for a company that helps people reduce debt, which in turn was followed by a commercial for a loan company. Ahhh, the joys of TV. Like a friend of mine once said, "those who pay too much attention to the world don't know what they're missing on TV."

12:40 AM | Home | Link | 0 Comments |

................................





No animals were intentionally harmed in the production of this blog