Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dammit, more editing....

Some of you might remember that back a couple weeks ago I was excited that I had completed editing my thesis. However, my celebration was apparently a little premature. This week I met with my supervisor who noted that two sections of my thesis were not clear. The problem is that one of the sections is my entire last chapter. This means that I will have to completely rewrite my final chapter for a sixth time. Stupid editing. I hate it so much.

Well at least it's an issue of poor writing rather than an issue of poor ideas. Poor writing is easy to fix, if instead it was just that I was wrong or wrong-headed in my suggestions that would suck a lot more.

Still, I hate editing.

-CK

5:10 PM | Home | Link | 0 Comments |

................................





No animals were intentionally harmed in the production of this blog