Saturday, April 29, 2006

E.O. Wilson



It occurs to me that in the two years that I've been blogging, I've talked about school and about my research area kind of roughly but I've never actually mentioned my area of specialty, which is evolutionary approaches to psychology and cognitive science. So I thought I'd introduce everyone to my interests by posting an interview with E.O. Wilson, the founder of sociobiology, which morphed into the more contemporary evolutionary psychology championed by people such as John Tooby, Leda Cosmides, Jerome Barkow, and Dan Buss. Now I do think that all the people listed are at least kind of wrong but this interview is still a good start.

-CK

10:36 PM | Home | Link | 0 Comments |

................................





No animals were intentionally harmed in the production of this blog