Saturday, April 22, 2006

Friday Not-So-Random Ten: Best Drinking Songs Edition.

I realized it's been forever since I've done any music listing, but I thought that instead of just letting my MP3 player randomly spew songs at me I would do the song choosing to fit a theme that I wanted. So for the triumphant return of Friday song listing. Here are the best ten drinking songs ever.

10. Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk to Fuck
9. Sublime - 40oz. to Freedom
8. Mojo Nixon - Beer Ain't Drinkin'
7. Corb Lund Band - Time to Switch to Whiskey
6. Jello Biafra and Mojo Nixon - Are You Drinkin' With Me Jesus?
5. Reverend Horton Heat - Sue Jack Daniels
4. Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Rascal King
3. Tom Waits - The Piano Has Been Drinking
2. NOFX - Bottles to the Ground
1. Any song that you friend Barry's Newfie uncle taught you.

-CK

12:29 AM | Home | Link | 0 Comments |

................................





No animals were intentionally harmed in the production of this blog