Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'll be moving to a hotbed of heatheness!

I was sitting around thinking about my impending move and it struck me that I was moving to the midwestish city in a Republican state on the Kentucky border, which I assumed was smack in the middle of the US bible belt. Immediately I had flashes of raging bands of evangelical Christians chasing me with their pitch forks and bibles demanding that I repent my sins and embrace the savior.

However, PZ Myers of Pharyngula fame has disabused me of my irrational fear of religious mobs trying to convert me. It seems that Cincinnati happens to be in, what I would like to call, a Godless Heathen Zone. You don't know how relieved I am to discover that. I was almost expecting to burned at the stake for my blasphemous "evolutionist" views.

-CK

P.S. I think the term "evolutionist" is stupid.

P.P.S. I feel kind of bad for PZ 'cause he seems to be stuck in a Super Religious Hate Evolution Zone.

12:11 AM | Home | Link | 0 Comments |

................................





No animals were intentionally harmed in the production of this blog