Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Look out Cincinnati, here I come!

Well now I've heard back from all the various departments that I've applied to (with the exception of FSU and Indiana University) and I've made my decision that it's the University of Cincinnati that's the most appealing to me. While some of the other programs might have been ranked higher by people like the Philosophical Gourmet. UC has the faculty with the best mix of research interests (at least for a person like me who gets all excited and stuff about phil of biology and phil of neuroscience).

So in the fall I'll be off to a town that's apparently known (appropriately enough) as "Porkopolis". So, that being the case, does anyone have any insights about Cincinnati that might be helpful for a displaced Canadian?

-CK

12:31 AM | Home | Link | 1 Comments |

................................





No animals were intentionally harmed in the production of this blog